Desire to provide and serve our beloved tourists, Luxurious Five-star Aspira Cruise honorably introduces you to the tour visiting Ha Long Bay and Lan Ha Bay in 2 days and 1 night. Give us your trust and you will be deeply in love with the service that Aspira Cruise brings to you.
With 22 rooms classified from Junior Suite, Senior Suite, Executive Suite to President Suite, Aspira Cruise ensures offering you the most suitable choice and luxurious amenities equipped. From your room, you can enjoy the imposing sea view outside the window and the balcony.
Forget all the hustle and bustle of your living city, let us take you to the peaceful and breathtaking heaven in real life. Embark on board and you can immerse in the gentle waves flowing along the cruise then we will set sail to Ha Long Bay for you to go kayaking and swimming in Ba Trai Dao coast. Return to Aspira Cruises, you may relax in the seasonal swimming pool, enjoy a sunset party and a happy hour Deal in all bars.
Accompanying you in the itinerary, Aspira Crew will serve you breakfast, lunches and dinner at the luxury Restaurant. With appetising and well-decorated dishes varied from Asian to Western, we are sure that you will find it amazing and satisfactory.
Moreover, other activities included in the tour could be mentioned: joining a traditional Vietnamese cooking class, massaging, squid fishing, and watching movies. Specially, the fitness center positioned on high decks and top sundecks with panoramic views are always free to use.
You can start your second day by taking part in a Taichi class or enjoying sunshine in the dawn. After having breakfast, Aspira Cruise will take you to Tra Bau fishing village to have enjoyable sightseeing and activities of a fisherman’s life. If you spend one more day, you can discover more interesting things about people and scenery here.
Remember to prepare a fresh mind and the most beautiful outfits to record every moment you spend on board. Aspira Cruises – live fully every second.
– 11.30 – 12.00: Arrive in Tuan Chau Wharf . From here, you will transfer by Tender boat to ASPIRA CRUISES
– 12.30: Checkin ASPIRA CRUISES. You will be served a welcome drink and provided with a cold towel. This will be followed by a cruise briefing where you will also be given safety instructions before checking in to your cabin. We will set sail and you will have lunch in ASPIRA CRUISES’ luxury restaurant while enjoying the beauty of the canals on our way to Halong Bay.
– 15:30: We arrive at Dark Cave & Bright Cave , where you can do kayaking or Bamboo boat around very nice area .
– 17:00: Return to ASPIRA CRUISES, where you can admire the magnificent sunset over the Gulf of Tonkin and just relax in the seasonal swimming pool , enjoy a complimentary sunset party and Enjoy our Happy Hour Deal in all bars on cruise.
– 18:00: On board, you may join a traditional cooking class presented by our crew.
– You can also enjoy the massage service which is available onboard. (Please book directly with the Cruise Manager on the boat). Especially, the cruises have fitness centers onboard which positioned on high deck with panoramic views and they are always free to use.
– Before dinner, our experienced captain will choose the most tranquil area to anchor for overnight
– 19:00: A great dining experience awaits you.
– 20:45-0:00: After finishing dinner, you can enjoy the landscape of the bay at night up on the top deck, relax with romantic ballad music, enjoy drinks from the bar try your luck at squid fishing, watch a movie, enjoy Spa treatment, relax in your room.
– Overnight on board.
Preparing for a day of outdoor activities, you can get up early to start the day with 30 minutes of Taichi practice. Get the dawn on the bay.
07:30 : Breakfast time
Enjoy breakfast with a menu including: sandwiches, pastries, eggs, ham, sausage…. fulfill the energy to be ready to discover the Cat ba island
08:30 : Tender boat to Cat ba island
Transfering guests to Tender boat and disembark to Viet Hai Village where is located on the valley of Cat Ba National Park alot of karks moutains
09:00 – 11:00 Discover Viet Hai village
In the Viet Hai wharf, you get bicycles and go sighseing to Viet Hai Village ( about 4km) . A small village deep in the valley, surrounding mountains, beautiful scenery with rice fields, buffalos … You stroll around the village, meet with local people, visit the school of the local children, or discover the village by walking around.
11:30 – 12:00 : Have lunch
Back to Aspira Cruise . Enjoy lunch on board then take relax
14:00 – 17:00 : You go visit Ba Trai Dao ( Three peach islets) This peaceful body of water has beautiful scenery, making it the perfect place for scenic kayaking or relaxing on sandy beach
17:30 : Back Aspira Cruises
Day boats will take visitors back to the cruise, back to the point overnight on the bay. Relaxing on the sundeck and enjoying the bay after a long day. Joining the mini cooking class, today we will make fried spring rolls, another traditional taste.
19:30 : Enjoy dinner on board with an all-new menu that includes local seafood delights combined with some Western-style cooking.
20:00 Relax. You will have time for rest, drink, listening music or take some massage to refresh the body also ideal.
22.00 : Stop overnight at the quietest area of the wonders. Finishing the second day with a good night’s sleep.
7:30: Light breakfast is served. in the restaurant.
8:30 – 9:00 : Visiting or kayaking aroud the small fishing village Tra Bau aquaculture seafood
10:00: Check out cabin
10:30 : Have brunch
11:30: Disembark the boat and return to port.
12.15: If transfer to Hanoi Hanoi is not required, say goodbye to Halong. If transfer to Hanoi is required, starts returning to Hanoi
15:00: Arrive at Hanoi. End of the trip
Note*: The price shows in the calendar is proposed rate for 2 day package in low season. Please book the cruise or contact us with your departure date and group size. We will check and send the best price then.
Cancellation by Customer
For cancellations of bookings, the following charges will apply:
Siem Reap - Saigon by Jahan cruise We join 8 days package from Siem Reap to Saigon by the Jahan cruise. It's the best river cruise we ever had. We opted the Superior cabin on the main deck. Very big cabin size. The cruise just returned after... read more
Tolle Flussschifffahrt auf dem Mekong Mit dem Kolonialstil Boot MS Explorer 7 Tage auf dem Mekong. Dank der Luxuskabine viele Zusatzleistungen. Minibar, Laundry und eigenen Betreuer. Tolles Ausflugsprogramm mit deutschsprachigem Führer “Tumlus”. (Ist auch ein Arzt). Unser Betreuer Mr. Soth war einsame Spitze. Leider war... read more
Very charming ambiance, perfect service, excellent organsiation Board the ship and let yourself be carried away into the exotic world of the Mekong, everything is well organised, staff is very friendly and helpful, food and beverage are excellent.
Excellent - Just do it Excellnt company and trip . The whole experience was first class. Food excellent accomadtion fine and the views amazing . Loved visiting the Fishing village and caves and then finally the island with breath taking views
A wonderful experiense with romance atmosphere The crew was so nice and made everything easy. The atmosphere is really well done with small details of the cruise makes it really eye catching but still keep the old style. Nice cabin with a proper bathroom an a... read more
Luxuriöse Flusskreuzfahrt auf dem Mekong River Heritage Line collection hat eine Flotte von Schiffen für Flusskreuzfahrten. Wir sind mit der "Jayavarmann" 7 Tage von Saigon bis nach Siem Reap in Kambodscha auf dem Mekong River und dem Tonle Sap River gefahren. Die Kreuzfahrt kann man bei... read more